Thursday, October 24, 2024

NUNA & Tedankhamen Aren't Going Anywhere

 

Posted by Tedankhamen
Oct 24, 2024
View on Kickstarter

Hello beautiful backers!

This is Tedankhamen. It seems that our growth has levelled off. Our goal seems difficult to achieve at this time.

And that is OK.

Just from running Kickstarter for a week, this is what we have achieved:

200 glorious backers pledging nearly $4000.

People from all over the globe giving positive feedback about NUNA.

Tons of helpful people giving advice and criticism that will make our next attempt 100x more likely to succeed (first time KS succeed 40% of the time, second time 80%).

Turned my notes into a playtest draft.

Went from a one man outfit to a creative team of three.

Created a ton of art for the project.

So whether this Kickstarter succeeds or not, NUNA will live on, and will someday make its way into your hands.

Let me tell you why.

First, because I believe in this game, its vision of adventure and representation for people of the North. And lots of you have told me you feel the same.

Second, because Tedankhamen learns from his mistakes. Why do I have a blackbelt in karate? Why did I get 2nd place in a Japanese provincial tournament? Why did I get the highest level in Japanese? Why did I push through to become prof?

Because I jump in feet first, embrace my mistakes, and learn from them.

Already, I have learned in weeks what other teams take months or years to acquire. And Kickstarter is a unique beast with scads of moving parts and the added complications of TRPGs and being a first timer. 

So I hope you will stick around as we continue developing NUNA, and push it through to reality. And since there's always hope, I will be updating this KS till it runs out, and keeping our social media feeds open and running.

Nalligavagit!

No comments:

Post a Comment