Thursday, February 16, 2023

Happy Birthday To ME! Plans for 2023

 Hello readers!


Today is my birthday, I'm Level 52.

I suppose it's as good a time as any to set out my plans for this new(ish) year.

In a little under 30 days, my son and I will be getting on a plane back to Canuckistan.

I feel immense relief at the prospect, but not a little fear of how it will go.


Time to focus on the positive:

Business plans

1 Start a health business teaching Movement, Breathing, Strengthening, and Nutrition

2 Film and start selling video lessons on Discourse Analysis

3 Finish writing my Japanese textbook and horror novel

(Returning to academia is a plan for next year, if ever)

Life Plans

1 Set son up in a Canadian special ed 

2 Get in the sort of shape that will hopefully let me stick around as long as I can for him

3 Reconnect with friends and family

(Mentally put the last 5 years far behind me)

Gaming

1 On the backburner for now

2 Eventual return to Stormbringer redux project, completion

3 Start of regular face to face gaming

Others

1 I wrote a script that might be turned into a movie, we'll see

2 Maybe play ukelele and sing at a few open mikes


We'll see

Wish me all the luck I wish you

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Ted! Hope the move back to Canada goes well. And keep in touch! I know the time difference will make it hard, but you're always welcome to join our online games any time!

    ReplyDelete