Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Blog Backgrounding Under Media Blitz

So I have switched gears over to Kickstarter and social media for the duration.

Pre-launch is ON until the 22nd. Then you have 3 weeks to pull the trigger and get in on this.

KICKSTARTER LINK IS HERE!

(If this game succeeds, next game is The Weird in Japan)


Choose Your Poison!!


(Facebook) NUNA The roleplaying game of Inuit & Iceships on Facebook

For longform fiction, releases and discussion

(Twitter) @nuna_rpg

For short snippets & news flashes

(Email for Notifications) nunathelandrpg@gmail.com

I am very stoked to have the chance to make this game a reality. Very excited to get my (and your) grubby mitts on this corebook, but ready for the 9 months maximum I figure it'll take to bring to fruition from my reams of notes and ideas.

OK, here is an oldie of great grandfather Gilbert Blake, rescuer of the remnants of the doomed Hubbard Expedition of 1903!



No comments:

Post a Comment