Sunday, December 12, 2021

2022 Directions

 Hullo,

Just thought I'd get my head together over this blog in time for the new year.

Sweet Jeebus, 2022 sounds so Cyberpunk...

So what have I got planned for the next year?

1) As you may have noticed I am on a Stormbringer kick. I think it is part my love of the old game, as well as my need to limit my focus in response to the insane real life distractions I have. I intend to continue it, but talking to JB I realize how ignorant I am of the game. I am running on 20 year old memories, while JB knows his shit.

So for a little while I'll be doing a rereading of both the Elric novels and the 1st edition Stormbringer PDF I have. It is the only way to keep the re-design on track I wager.

Thanks JB for the inspiration!



2) I have a half-finished indie game based on Japanese culture called Giri-Ninjo (Obligation & Humanity) which was mechanically inspired by Lasers & Feelings. I hope to polish it off, finish a draft, playtest, then put it on itch.io.


3) Get a better job and get sonny in a better school so the pressure is off me and I can have fun gaming & writing again.


Thanks to you few who've stuck with this blog, stay safe, and see you in the year 2022 or earlier if I have a free moment!



1 comment:

  1. 2021 feels like cyberpunk. The future is now, I guess!

    I should probably read more Elric. I've only dabbled. And if you need some help playtesting Giri-Ninjo, let me know. I'd be happy to help out.

    Best of luck with the real life situation. You're doing an amazing job, but I can only imagine how stressful it is. Take care!

    ReplyDelete