(This article is one of the backlog that piled up when I went off on a much needed vacation. As I slowly get back into blogging and prep for fall semester, I'll be working my way through these in addition to more NUNA, game design, Coyote & Crow, and Stormbringer posts)
The Silver Machine is my introductory adventure for the NUNA Roleplaying game. It is purposefully a gonzo adventure, because life in Labrador is gonzo. As I explain in the quickstart, I was brought up with tales of survival in the wilderness, of strange ghost lights in the woods leading travellers to safety or death, and crashed secret military planes and hidden radar towers.
Here is a taste of the art of The Silver Machine.
Who is The Blue Man?
Who approaches the mysterious fortress in the Interior?
What awaits in The Underground?
The answers to these questions and many more are in the NUNA Quickstart!
The 60 page Quickstart is available for $1.99 at the link below:
https://legacy.drivethrurpg.com/product/575172/NUNA-Rpg-Quickstart
I am currently taking a break from RPGs to recuperate and spend time with sonny (YAY!) but also write a few chapters for my academic book on debt in Japan for a publisher (BOO!).
No rest for the weary wicked! Squeeze the most out of these waning summer days!


No comments:
Post a Comment